- Resculpting & draining solution
- Instant action
- Dermatologically tested
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Used to recharge the Somatoline draining bandages
- Promotes drainage
- Reduces the circumference of the treated areas
- Improves skin microcirculation
- Stimulates the reactivation of lipolytic processes
The composition contains a special saline mixture with intensive osmotic action and various active cosmetic ingredients.
It is enriched with Birch Oil which has a toning effect and leaves the skin soft, silky and smooth.
The results are visible from the first application, while it leaves the skin soft with a pleasant fragrance.
* Slimming refers to a cosmetic sculpting effect during use of the product that does not result in weight loss.How To Use
The Solution should be used in conjunction with the “open-close” case and the Somatoline Cosmetic Drainage Bandages.
1) At least one hour before the treatment, place the wrapped and dry bandages vertically in the “open-close” case.
2) Soak the bandages by pouring 3 doses, about 45ml each, of the Refill Solution.
3) Close the container and shake well so that the solution is evenly distributed and absorbed.
4) Wait at least one hour and then proceed with the application as for the first use.
In the summer, for a cryotonic effect, place the bandages in the refrigerator for at least half an hour before application.
External use only.
Do not apply on irritated or weakened skin.
Wash hands thoroughly after use.
AQUA, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, GLYCERIN, MARIS SAL, ALCOHOL DENAT., BETULA ALBA LEAF EXTRACT, ESCIN, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SPHACELARIA SCOPARIA EXTRACT, LEVULINIC ACID, PARFUM, CAFFEINE, COCOYL PROLINE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 OLEATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM SURFACTIN, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, LIMONENE.