Vitamins - SupplementsAvailable
Bubble PadsNot Available
The Importance of Foot Skin Care
Well-groomed limbs are something we all pay attention to. They state that we care about ourselves and make us feel good. The feet in particular, which carry all our weight and are stressed daily, require treatment with even better and stronger products.
Tiredness, demanding daily rhythms and intense weather conditions have a direct impact on the health and care of your feet. Intense foot swelling and general discomfort are often caused.
Here are some tips for feet care:
- Keep your feet clean
- Observe your feet daily
- A foot bath for a few minutes (up to 10 minutes) with lukewarm water helps soften the stiffness on feet. Inside the water could be added bath salts, the usual salt, or use your shower gel with two tablespoons of baking soda
- Cut your nails square, following the line of the finger, without cutting them too close and of course … do not disturb the corners of the nail.
- For those of you who have nail corners inside your skin, don’t “bother” them at all, you can make them worse.
- Do not cut the cuttings yourself, it is better to push them with the special metal tool. Do not try to cut them well, on the contrary you can slightly smooth them.
- Once a week, remove the hardening from the heels, the underside and the sides of the sole of the foot.
- Light pebbles and rasps remove dead skin cells and reduce hard spots on the feet without injuring the skin. Alternatively, we can use special peeling
- Dry your feet carefully, especially between the toes
- We moisturize feet daily with creams / ointments that soften the hardening.
At FotoPharmacy, discover the best products with mild methods and choose among many alternative ways of immediate relief which lead to immediate relief and good blood circulation protecting the nervous system, which is responsible for possible malfunctions.