The Best Food Supplements for Kids
A child’s diet is part of children care and should include all the basic food groups in sufficient quantities for their age, sex, development and physical activities, such as cereals, fruits and vegetables, meat / poultry / fish and other protein foods like legumes, dairy products and good quality fats.
- Being healthy and well-being
- Properly develop its skeleton
- Effective brain function
- Proper blood circulation
- Preventing obesity, diabetes and hyperlipidemia
Although, kids could receive nutrients from food supplements if something from the above happens:
- Children whose parents cannot afford with the proper food and are forced to be malnourished.
- Children and adolescents with eating disorders.
- Children on deprivation diets or abnormal diets.
- Children who follow a defined diet (fasting, vegeterian meals, vegan meals etc.).
- Children suffering from diseases that increase the body’s basic needs for nutrients.
- Children living in areas with insufficient drinking water fluoridation.
- Young children aged 1-5 years (living in areas with limited sunlight).
- Children involved with sports.
- Breastfed babies exclusively for more than 6 months.
Strengthen your kid’s systems through a variety of products with vitamins and supplements you can only find at Fotopharmacy!