If you are dyeing your hair for the first time. If you have not dyed your hair in the last 3 months or more.
1. Put a towel over your shoulders to protect the clothes. Apply some greasy cream near the hair shaft so that you do not dye your skin. Remove the jewelry and wear the gloves on the package.
2. Empty the entire contents of the 50mL dye tube into the bottle of the color activating emulsion.
3. Close the lid and shake the mixture well for 2 minutes, until smooth.
4. Once the mixture is ready, IMMEDIATELY remove the entire cap, then unscrew the tip and re-screw the open muzzle. The product is effective only if applied immediately after mixing. Do not store the mixture after use.
Apply the mixture from the roots to the ends, section by section, using the tip of the applicator to separate the hair. Put the rest of the product on the entire scalp and gently massage. The mixture does not drip.
6. Leave on for 35 minutes.
7. Massage the hair with a little warm water and rinse well until the water runs clear. Then bathe with a mild shampoo and rinse.
8. Apply the sunflower and Mountain Tea color stabilizing conditioner included in the package for dyed hair. Massage carefully to ensure proper absorption of ingredients.
9. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse.
When the Hair Removes and you need to repaint the roots.
1. Follow the instructions from step 1 to step 4.
2. Apply the mixture ONLY to the roots using the tip of the applicator to separate the hair.
3. Leave on for 25 minutes.
4. Apply the remaining mixture to the length of the hair, gently massage and leave on for another 10 minutes.
5. Finish by following the instructions in steps 7 to 9.
– If the gray hair is very durable, leave the dye for an additional 5 minutes to completely cover the gray.
– If the color on the rest of the hair has not faded, apply the remaining mixture to the length of the hair for another 5 minutes, for a more shiny result.
– Always follow the recommended treatment time, to avoid darker or lighter results in hair color.