Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste
Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste, is an advanced herbal formulation that not only protects from germs but also has antioxidants that help protect teeth against free radicals and help maintain gums in good health.
How To Use
Squeeze a small amount of Complete Care Toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.
- Pomegranate: The peel of the fruit has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent research has shown that, among other things, Pomegranate helps fight dental plaque.
- Neem: has been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of promoting overall oral hygiene. Its bark contains phenolic compounds and antioxidants, and is known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree: the tender branches of the tree are used to protect the gums and teeth, while the extract from its bark contains tannins, known for their antioxidant properties.
- Triphala: has astringent properties that stop bleeding gums. It is rich in tannins and phenolic compounds known for their antioxidant properties. In addition it helps in the healing of ulcers of the oral cavity.
- Bishop’s Weed: a very popular herb in Ayurveda, used as a home remedy for various ailments. Known for its refreshing, antiseptic, astringent and digestive properties.
- False Black Pepper: has anti-inflammatory properties and is effective in treating swollen gums. The fruits of the plant are rich in antioxidants called ‘flavonoids’.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree: known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties, especially in the oral cavity.