Zwitter Skinderx Eye Foam with Tea Tree Oil for Eyelids and Eyelashes
Packaging : 100ml
Skinderx is an eyelid foam that is suitable for daily cleaning of the eyes and removal of eye secretions from eyelids and eyelashes. It soothes the damaged eyelids and is also suitable for after eye surgeries. It is also recommended for contact lens wearers to remove ocular secretions. Due to its tea tree oil content of 5%, it is also effective in treating mites such as Demodex. In addition, dimethicone has soothing properties, retains natural moisture and protects against possible irritations.
- Skinderx Eye foam includes Tea Tree Oil 5% and Dimethicone
- It has Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Soothing, Moisturizing, Healing and Analgesic properties
- Cleanses deeply, removing ocular secretions and microorganisms
- Soothes and Relieves damaged eyelids
- It is effective against Demodex (mite) due to the content of 5% in Tea Tree Oil
- The presence of Dimethicone, forms a protective film that retains natural moisture and soothes the eye, making the product very tolerated
1-2 times a day – according to the instructions of the treating physician.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before use.
- Squeeze the pump until a sufficient amount of product is released. In case of using the product after ocular surgery, it is recommended to place it in sterile gauze
- Close your eyes and gently massage in circular motions, on the eyelids and eyelashes, taking care that the product does not come into contact with the eye.
- Leave the product for 60-80 seconds and then rinse the lashes and eyelids with lukewarm water, avoiding any other solution. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a day.