Science and technology have combined in an awarded design, completed by beauty, to produce the ideal tool for your oral hygiene.
What it is:
Piuma Brush+Base kit includes a Piuma toothbrush and its calendar-base.
- Innovative design and flexible handle
- Premium micro-bristles made of Tynex (0.1 mm) built to avoid gum irritations and grant maximum cleanliness
- The raw materials used are antibacterial and FDA certified
- Toungue-cleaner, a multi-sensory experience for perfect tongue cleaning
- The Base allows you to place the toothbrush on any surface. Its patented design avoids water stagnation and, thanks to the built-in calendar, it reminds you when it’s time to change the toothbrush
Extra: Buy it once; the Base will lasts forever!
Note: Toothbrush cover always includedHow To Use
- Wet the toothbrush bristles with water.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to the brush.
- Hold the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and gums.
- Start brushing the outer surfaces of your teeth. Use gentle, circular motions and make sure to brush all the surfaces of your teeth, including the front, back, and chewing surfaces.
- Angle the toothbrush vertically to reach the inner surfaces of your front teeth. Brush in an up-and-down motion.
- Clean the biting surfaces of your molars by using a back-and-forth motion.
- Brush your tongue gently to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Spit out the excess toothpaste and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Clean your toothbrush under running water to remove any remaining toothpaste or debris.
- Store your toothbrush upright in a clean, dry place to allow it to air dry between uses.
It’s recommended to brush your teeth for at least two minutes, twice a day – once in the morning and once before bed. Additionally, remember to replace your toothbrush every three to four months or when the bristles become frayed or worn out. Regular dental check-ups and professional cleanings are also important for maintaining good oral health.