Ensure maximum comfort and protection with Pampers Premium Care Diaper Pants. Featuring a soft and stretchy belt, they go up with just one pull, even when your baby is wriggling around. Equipped with Extra Absorb Channels designed to distribute wetness evenly and lock it away from the baby’s skin, Pampers Premium Care Pants keep your baby comfortable for up to 12 hours. Designed for all-around gentle fit, and made with silky-soft materials, they provide our gentlest touch to the skin, for even more comfortable feeling. Plus, the Disposal Tape secures the diaper for easy disposal, so you can now say goodbye to fussy diaper changes. Pampers range – which incorporates innovative German technology, ensure that leakage is one less thing for you to worry about when it comes to your active little one.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE DIAPERS: All round soft and stretchy sides, gently wraps your baby in silky softness to give an extra comfortable fit and ensure your baby’s skin remains soft. Protects your baby’s delicate belly with a perfectly contoured fit.
- BREATHABLE MATERIALS: These baby diapers contain a lotion that helps protect your baby from skin irritation and is made of breathable materials with micropores that let fresh air in and humid air out so skin can breathe freely.
- QUICK DRY SYSTEM: Pampers premium care diapers feel silky soft while pulling wetness away from your baby’s skin, driven by its super adsorbent quilts.
- EASY ON & EASY OFF: Smart design of these Pampers diapers makes them easy to put on and tear off. Designed to help make removal easy, these baby diapers enjoy easy-tear sides for lightning-fast changes and a comfortable fit.
- BETTER DIAPER FIT: These baby diapers come with stretchy sides and new 360 stretch technology, that adapts to the baby’s every wild move. These Pampers diapers are designed for active babies and toddlers who test the sturdiness of a diaper by rolling, scooting, climbing and – before long-running.
- Pampers diapers are designed to adapt to your baby’s shape, for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- When changing you don’t need to fold the waist band in or out, or adjust the elastic bands around the legs.
- Place the tags parallel to the tape around the waist, in the center of the strip with the fun characters.
- Use the characters as a guide to make sure you stick the adhesive strips evenly spaced.
- Avoid using baby products such as talcum powder on the adhesive strips to maintain their stickiness.
- In the first few months you may need to change diapers up to 10 times in a twenty-four hour period.
- Diapers should be changed when they are wet or soiled.
- With a super absorbent diaper like Pampers diapers, you can tell if it’s wet by feeling for lumps in the absorbent material.
- The most common times to change a diaper: immediately before or immediately after each feeding, after each bowel movement, before bedtime, when your baby wakes up, when you are about to go out with your baby.
- To avoid the risk of suffocation and/or suffocation, keep all packaging materials away from babies and children.