Ducray Dexyane Med Palpebral Cream
Dexyane MeD Palpebral treats atopic and contact eczema lesions and limits their recurrence. Its “ultra-hydrating dressing effect” immediately soothes, decongests and protects the skin. Ultra-hydrating dressing-effect texture:
- instantly relieves and decongests
- soothes itching and pain, reduces redness and irritations.
- restores the skin barrier
- limits bacterial adhesion
Dexyane MeD Palpebral can be used as stand-alone treatment, in combination with, or as a follow-up to topical corticosteroids. Its efficacy has been clinically proven.
- Immediately reduces itching.
- At day 3, significant improvement and even complete disappearance of clinical signs, particularly burning sensations.
WATER (AQUA). GLYCERIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYSORBATE 60. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. 10-HYDROXYDECENOIC ACID. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETYL ALCOHOL. DISODIUM EDTA. GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. SCLEROTIUM GUM. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. CITRIC ACID.