Effective yet ultra-gentle on the skin, it eliminates the dead cells that cause complexion dullness and revives the skin’s natural radiance. Its aqueous texture, between a serum and a lotion, is instantly absorbed and prepares the skin for the benefits of the Vinoperfect Serum. The delicate, natural orange blossom fragrance provides an instant sensation of freshness.
Used as the first step in your routine, the Essence doubles the effectiveness of the Serum on skin radiance*.
Caudalie is committed:
– 100% recyclable packaging designed using recycled glass and plastic, with a view to producing zero waste**.
*Instrumental test (Colorimetry), 33 volunteers, 56 days
**Where facilities are provided. Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutique SPAs thanks to the Terracycle partnership.
- And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils, PEGs, or animal-derived ingredients are used.
- Illuminates and evens the complexion
- Refines the skin’s texture
- Hydrates 100% of women said their skin texture was refined*
*Clinical trial: % of satisfaction, 31 women, 56 days.
Use the Concentrated Brightening Glycolic Essence morning and evening before your Vinoperfect Serum. Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad, all over the face and not forgetting the neck. Avoid the eye contour.
- White peony : Provide brightening, luminosity and complexion evenness.
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier skin.
- Glycolic acid : Eliminates dead skin cells and provides radiance.
Full list of ingredients :
aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, glycerin,
methylpropanediol, glycolic acid, caprylyl glycol, sodium
hydroxide, vitis vinifera (grape) juice, sodium benzoate, citric acid,
arginine, paeonia lactiflora root extract, potassium sorbate, sodium
phytate, phenylpropanol, linalool, limonene.(190/064)