Apivita My Color Elixir Permanent Hair Color
Packaging: 50ml & 75ml & 2x15ml
Apivita’s My Color Elixir permanent hair color has been specially designed to focus on safety, naturalness and a professional color result respecting the natural balance of the scalp. It does not contain ammonia, an alkaline agent that may have a strong, unpleasant smell.
- It is enriched with the innovative Color Magnet an innovative system which stabilizes and seals the color into the hair structure thanks to 3 precious oils of argan, avocado and olive, in combination with hyaluronic acid, for vibrant result and long lasting radiance and shine!
- It offers full grey coverage and an impressive vibrant, longer lasting color.
- It has a pleasant fragrance and a formula that respects the scalp’s natural balance.
- The texture is creamy and does not drip, to ensure easy application.
TIPS FOR COLOR SELECTION:
- If you have natural, virgin hair, you can lighten your hair color up to 2-3 levels compared to your roots natural shade and you can darken it by selecting any color you prefer.
- If your hair is already colored, choose a color of the same level as the current color of your colored hair or a color of a darker level.
- If you have more than 50% grey hair or stubborn grey hair, combine the color of your choice with the corresponding color from the range of NATURAL colors.
E.g., if you choose color 7.44, mix half a tube of that color with half a tube of color 7.0 from the NATURAL range.
For the hair ends use shade 7.44 on its own.
- If you have very light, bleached hair (level 9 or 10) or bleached highlights, avoid cold/ash tones. Hair salon techniques might be necessary to obtain an uniform coverage.
- Hair color cream in a tube, 50ml
- Color developer in a bottle with applicator, 75ml
- Post color hair conditioner in 2 sachets of 15ml
- Disposable gloves glued on the back of the instruction leaflet
- Instruction leaﬂet